TECHNOLOGY OF EXTRUDED FEED AND TEXTURED SOY PROTEIN PRODUCTION
All about creating a successful production of extruded feeds
Meeting with scientists, technologists, manufacturers of machines, launch support specialists and businessmen who are in feed production
Demonstration of raw materials preparation and manufacturing the final product: extruded pet food, aquafeed and the texturized vegetable protein (TVP), also known as textured soy protein (TSP), soy meat or soya chunks
So! September 15, 2017 8:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
The workshop takes place: 7A, Khimikiv avenue, Cherkasy
10:00 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. – theoretical part
Our speakers will present:
• how to benefit from the use of extruded feeds
• what kind of equipment to use and why
• what are the requirements for the ready products and raw materials
• technological features of extruded feed production
• how to save your money: what you can save on and what you cannot
• common mistakes
11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. – practical part:
• preparation of raw ingredients (crushing, sieving)
• demonstration of the feedstock mixing
• moistening, adding fats (preconditioner)
• operation of the extruder (extruder with preconditioner)
• adjustment of product characteristics
• feed production
During the presentations and machines demonstration the participants will get cards where they can write down any question.
Everyone will get a full answer from our experts who have a scientific degree and practical experience in extrusion technologies.
2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. – Q&A discussion platform
• our experts will answer all your questions
• they will give their comments on the answers of their colleagues and the questions from the audience
• the technological problems will be discussed
• you will get several answers to your questions at once
• you will get an assessment of these responses from people with practical experience
• you will learn how other manufacturers have solved similar problems
• you will be able to exchange experience and technological secrets
6:30 p.m. – Chill out dinner, good music and useful contacts.
Improve your equipment, help the newcomers to avoid any possible mistakes that could be made at the very beginning, promote the technological development in the field of extrusion, feed production and oilseeds processing.
- Edward Sherko, Predrag Stamenkovich: Technology of extruded feed production.
- Vitalii Shvets: How to produce the extruded feed? What equipment to use? Restrictions and opportunities.
- Lyudmila Figurska: The main features of extrusion technology for aqua feed production, particularly for sturgeon feed.
- Tetiana Bordun Olena Voyetska: The main features of extrusion technology for pet food production.
- Alexander Saranchuk: The use of extruded fish feed.